Advanced Technocracy Inc. is Manufacturer, Exporter &Supplier of Biogas Process Unit.
The unit has four peristaltic pumps which enable the propelling of both the supply to be introduced in the digester and the acid and the base (introduced in two vessels located at the rear side) in order to adjust and control thoroughly the pH in each stage of the process. In case of working in an anaerobic digestion in two stages, one of the pump scarries the product from one of the digesters to the other, passing through a buffer tank which collects the excess of flow from the first reactor. The control of these pumps allows to know the different flows with which the unitis working.
Computer Controlled Biogas Process Unit
- Anodized aluminum structure and panels in painted steel.
- Main metallic elements in stainless steel.
- Diagram in the front panel with similar distribution to the elements in the real unit.
- 2 Packed anaerobic digesters of 5 liter.Reactors packing: 25 mm. diameter bactoballs.
- 2 Computer controlled heating blankets of120W, with PID control and with a thermostat
- Temperature range: 0-90ºC.
- Feeding flows measurement by the pumps calibration.
- 2 Volumetric tanks for the storage and volume measurement of the generated biogas.
- Buffer vessel, of 1 liter of capacity.
- 2 Pyrex vessels, of 1 liter of capacity, for the acid and the base.
- Methane sensor to measure its concentration in the generated biogas, 0-100%.
- 2 pH sensors, 2 Temperature sensors, type.
- Metallic box, Temperature sensors connections.
- Digital display for the temperature sensors.
- Selector for the temperature sensors.
- Methane sensor connection.