A current carrying circular conductor loopproduces a magnetic field along its axis which is defined by Biot Savarts law.Inpresent setup, three conductor loops of different radii mounted on a specialloop holder is provided for investigation. The magnetic field is measured usingaxial hall probe. A high current power supply is provided to produce themagnetic field.
- Study Biot-Savarts law.
- To study the magnetic field along the axis ofa current carrying circular loop.
- To study the dependancy of magnetic field oncoil diameter.
- Specially designed hexagonal optical benchwith locking arrangement for precise positioning.
- Smooth motion of uprights.
- Circular loop with different radii.
- Magnetic field measurement with axial probe.
- High current power supply.
- Electrical safety tested.