There are two settings synchronous and independent mode for the light strobe. Perfectly stationary images are observed in synchronous mode in which the wave frequency is synchronised to strobe frequency. Independent control of the light frequency for slowly moving images are observed in independent mode. The system has digital display of vibration as well as strobe frequency. The keypad is used to change the respective frequencies. Set of accessories is provided to comprehensively study wave phenomenon in water in a easy to use apparatus.
- Wave phenomena of reflection, diffraction,refraction and interference.
- Coherent addition of waves.
- Reflection at circular obstacles.
- Constructive and destructive interference
- Micro controller based digital control for integrated wave generator and strobe.
- To study almost all the wave properties:reflection, refraction, interference and diffraction.
- Setting up and disassembling the ripple tank is not required. accessories included in the body of wave tank.
- Synchronous and independent mode.
- Easy observation of propagation of waves.
- Vibration and strobe frequency from 50Hz to250Hz in steps of 1Hz.