Fatigue Testing Machine (Digital)
Advanced Technocracy Inc. is Manufacturer, Exporter & Supplier of Fatigue Testing Machine (Digital).
- This machine is light, compact and simple design used to test the fatigue strength of materials and draw S-N diagram used for research institutes, laboratories, material manufacturers and various industries.
- Table model, no need of foundation.
- This is a rotating beam type machine in which load is applied in reversed bending fashion.
- The standard 8 mm dia specimen is held in special holders at its ends and loaded such that it experiences a uniform bending moment.
- The specimen is rotated at 4200 rpm by a motor. A complete cycle of reversed stresses in all fibres of the specimen is produced during each revolution.
- The bending moment is applied with a lever system and can be easily changed by moving a weight over the lever.
- Total number of revolutions at which the specimen fails are recorded by a Digital counter.
- An interlocking system puts off the motor at specimen failure.