Product Code : FMLE-168
Brand Name : Atico
- Water Supply 2 LPM at 5 m head
- Equipment Materials
- Stainless Steel
- 1Phase, 220 V AC, 6.5 kW
- 220 V AC
- Stainless Steel
- Fluid Mechanical Lab
- Lab Equipment
Advanced TechnocracyInc.is Manufacturer, Exporter & Supplier of DistillationColumn-Continuous-Batch.
Distillation Column-Continuous / Batch
- Afloor standing, computer controlled, self-contained sieve plate distillationcolumn unit including feed vessels and pump, reboiler, condenser, refluxseparator, product collecting tanks, bottoms product cooler and feedpre-heater. Suitable to use with flammable solvents and fully instrumented forboth batch and continuous operation.
- Thesystem sampling ports which allow vapour or liquid samples to be drawn fromeach of the sieve plates by simply inserting a hypodermic needle into theseptum seal whilst the distillation is in full, continuous operation.
- Thesesample ports also allow additional feed positions on each sieve plate. Hi. Thesystem allow monitoring and selectable display of at least 14 systemtemperatures, including those of the liquid on each tray, the reboiler, acrossthe condenser, and of the feed and product streams.
- Theequipment should allow monitoring, display and manual adjustment of: Electricalpower to the reboiler heater, Reflux ratio setting, and Feed rate setting.
- Thesystem allow the students to monitor temperatures throughout the processincluding those on each and every sieve plate.
- Hardware:Supplied with Desktop PC & monitor, as per the specification given
The device capable ofclearly demonstrating the following lab experiments :-
- Pressuredrop across the column as a function of boil-up rate
- Columnefficiency as a function of boil-up rate, at total reflux
- Plate-to-platetemperature profiles along the column
- McCabe-Thieleconstruction of operating line
- Distillationat constant reflux ratio: variation of top product composition with time
- Massbalance across the system g) Manual control of reflux ratio, for example toachieve a top product of specified composition
- Comparisonof packed column with sieve plate column performance