Advanced Technocracy Inc. is Manufacturer, Exporter & Supplier of Falling Sphere Viscometer.
According to the Höppler principle, the time taken by the ball to travel the reference distance through a glass tube which is filled with the sample and inclined by 80º is measured and the test results are given as dynamic viscosity in the internationally
Standardised absolute units of milli Pascal (mPa·s).
The Falling Sphere Viscometer is mainly used for low viscosity substances such as used in:
• Mineral oil industry (oils, liquid hydrocarbons)
• Food industry (sugar solution, honey, milk, gelatine, fruit juice)
• Chemical industry (polymer solutions, solvents, resin solutions, latex dispersions, adhesive solutions).
• Cosmetic/Pharmaceutical industry (raw materials, glycerine, emulsions, suspensions, solutions, extracts).
• Petroleum industry (light crude, machine oil, crude petroleum).
• Fuels (petrol, diesel oil, paraffin).
• Paper industry (emulsions, pigment dispersion, paper additives).
• Paints and varnishes (printing inks, varnishes, water lacquers, inks).
• Detergents (liquid washing agents, washing-up liquids, tenside solutions).
The rolling and sliding movements of a ball through the sample liquid are timed in an inclined cylindrical measuring tube. The sample viscosity is correlated to the time a ball requires to traverse a definite distance. By turning the measuring tube upside down again the return of the ball may also be used for an additional measurement applying
the return constant.
The test results are given as dynamic viscosity in the internationally standardized, absolute units of mPa·s.
• High accuracy through improved visibility of falling ball.
• Minimized test time due to accurate return run of the ball.
• Reduced cost of ownership through increased life time of falling tube.
• Extended re-calibration periods through improved bearing support.