This module has been designed to allow the study of the fundamental properties of fluids and their behaviour in practical applications. We can study capillarity, density and relative density (specific gravity), buoyancy (Archimedes principle), viscosity, atmospheric pressure, etc
- Anodized aluminum structure and panels of painted steel.
- 3 Hydrometers of resolution 0.002degreeSG:
- Hydrometer 0.8degreeSG - 1degreeSG
- Hydrometer 1degreeSG 1.2degreeSG
- Hydrometer 1.2degreeSG 1.4degreeSG
- Two hydrometer jars of 450 x 50 mm.
- Aneroid barometer, range: 973x1047 mbar.
- Thermometer with a range between -10 and 50degreeC.
- Pycnometer of 50 ml.
- Parallel plates capillary module.
- Capillary tubes module with tubes of different size: 5 mm, 4 mm, 3 mm, 2.2 mm, 1.7 mm and 1.2 mm.
- Two falling sphere viscometer tubes of 300 x40 mm, with marks at 0, 25, 175, 200 and 220.
- Set of stainless steel balls of different sizes: 3.175 mm, 2.381 mm and 1.588 mm.
- Variable scale lever balance to be used with the Archimedes module, up to 310 gr.
- Archimedes module: displacement vessel,bucket and cylinder.
- Graduated cylinder made of glass (250 ml.)
- 2 Beakers made of glass (600 ml.
- Digital chronometer.