Frequency Modulation & Demodulation Trainer
Advanced Technocracy Inc. is Manufacturer, Exporter & Supplier of
Object: To Study Theory of Frequency Modulation & Demodulation:
- Frequency Modulation via varactor / reactance Modulation
- Frequency Demodulation via Detuned Resonant / Ratio / Qudrature / Foster - Seeley / Phase locked loop detector
- Separate VCO circuit to demonstrate FM waveform
The board consists of the following built-in parts:
- POWER SUPPLY : ± 12DC IC Regulated power supply
- FM Modulating signal generator : Sine wave
- Frequency Range : 300 Hz to 3.4 Khz
- Amplitude Range : 0 to 5 Vpp.
- Modulator Type : Varactor modulator (With carrier frequency adjustment) : Reactance Modulator (With carrier frequency adjustment)
Demodulator (Detuned resonant detector) :
- Quadrature detector
- Foster - Seeley Detector
- Ratio Detector
- Phase locked loop Detector
- Mixer/Amplifier : 1 No. (With gain adjustment) Allows FM input signal to be amplitude modulated by a noise input to demodulation.
- Low pass Filter : 3.4 KHz. Cut of frequency Amplifier (with adjustable gain)
- VCO Circuit : FM Wave form demonstrate
- Test Point : 78
- Power supply requirement : 230V AC, 50 Hz.
- On Board Switched Faults : 8 Nos.
- On Board Amplitude limiter with Amplitude control.
- Input - Output and Test points provided on board.
- A self contained Trainer.
- Effect of noise on the detection of FM signal may be investigated.
- Good Quality, reliable terminal/sockets are provided at appropriate places on panel for connections/ observation of waveforms.
- Strongly supported by detailed Operating Instructions, giving details of Object, Theory, Design procedures, Report Suggestions and Book References.
- Weight : 6 Kg. (Approx.)
- Dimension : W 412 x H 150 x D 310