Heat Pump Test Rig
We are manufacturerand exporter of Heat Pump Test Rig.
Range Of Experiments
- Toobserve the working principal of heat pump cycle.
- Todetermine Actual cooling C.O.P, Carnot C.O.P., Theoretical C.O.P.,
- Actualheating C.O.P., Relative C.O.P., Ton of Refrigeration Etc.
- Todetermine the efficiency of the heat pump system.
- Observethe working of refrigeration cycle also.
Experimental Setup ofHeat Pump Test Rig.
- Compressor:Â½ Tone, Hermetically sealed compressor,
- Condenser:Coiled Tube Heat Exchanger acts as a condenser. Copper coil is merged in watertank to cool down the gas temp. Continuous water flow circulation is requiredto extract the heat of gases.
- Expansiondevice : Thermostatic expansion valve.
- Evaporatorcoil : Coiled Tube Heat Exchanger copper coil is merged in water tank toextract the heat from water tank. Same can be mentioned by electric heater.
- ElectricHeater : For Balancing refrigerating effect produced.
- Rotameter: For measuring liquid flow of Refrigerant
- EnergyMeter : One each for power measurement of compressor & heater.
- PressureGauge : 2 Nos. for H.P., L.P. measurement
- HP/LPcutout : 1 No. to suit compressor
- Servicevalve needle type : 1 No.
- Thermostat: 1 No.
Control Panel o HeatPump Test Rig.
- 12Channel Digital Temperature Indicator
- Dimmerstat: 230 V. AC single phase for heating control
- MainOn/Off Switch.
- Voltmeter: 0 - 250 V.
- Ammeter: 0 - 15 A.