Heat Transfer in Forced Convection: at an affordable market price. The apparatus offered by us is utilized for measuring average surface heat transfer coefficient or the Reynolds number for a pipe losing heat under forced convection conditions. Manufactured under strict supervision in accordance with industry set norms and parameters, this apparatus is appreciated by the clients for compact design, seamless finishing and longer functional life.
Description of Heat Transfer in Forced Convection:
Experimentation of Heat Transfer in Forced Convection:
- The apparatus consists of blower unit fitted with the test pipe.
- Nichrome wire heater surrounds the test section. Four Temperature Sensors are embedded on the test section, two placed in the air stream at the entrance and exit of the test section to measure the inlet and outlet air temperature.
- Test pipe is connected to the delivery side of the blower along with the orifice to measure flow of air through the pipe.
- Constant heat flux is given to pipe by an electric heater through a variac and measured by Digital Voltmeter and Digital Ammeter.
Utilities required for Heat Transfer in Forced Convection:
- To determine average surface heat transfer coefficient for a pipe by forced convection.
- Comparison of heat transfer coefficient for different airflow rates and heat flow rates.
- To plot surface temperature distribution along the length of pipe.
Technical Specifications for Heat Transfer in Forced Convection:
- Electricity Supply: 1 Phase, 220 V AC, 10 Amp.
- Floor area of 1.2 m x 0.5 m.
- Test section: Horizontal, externally heated
- Digital Voltmeter
- Digital Ammeter
- Digital Tem.Indicator
- Temperature Sensors
- Instruction Manual: An english instruction manual will be provided along with the Apparatus
Heat Transfer in Forced Convection, Heat Transfer in Forced Convection Exporter, Manufacturer, Supplier, Trading Company, Advanced Technocracy Inc. Ambala Cantt, India