Advanced Technocracy Inc. is Manufacturer and Exporter of Michelson Interferometer.
We are supplier and Michelson Interferometer Manufacturer.
Michelson Interferometer generally seen while working on this instrument that it is difficult, time consuming & tricky to locate the interference fringes. Taking into consideration this fact, Michelson Interferometer has highly improved the existing version in their new design exclusively for trouble free performance. Instead of jumbling with 6 adjustment screws in the conventional design, Michelson Interferometer s are provided with only 2 adjustment screws at the back of the mirror M2. Mirror M1, beam splitter G1 & compensator G2 are factory adjusted and never to be tampered. Technical Specifications of Michelson Interferometer:
- Supported on a stable metal stand for Michelson Interferometer
- High quality front coated silver mirrors of 10 accuracy are employed. Mirror M1 & M2 (32mmx32mmx7mm). G1 & G2 (50mmx38mmx7mm) for Michelson Interferometer
- All adjustments to locate the fringes are done by two knurled screws provided at the back of mirror M2. Top screw moves the mirror is the vertical plain and the side screw in the horizontal plain. Two more spring loaded screws under M2 are also provided for fine adjustments of fringes while removing parallax for Michelson Interferometer
- Distance moved by mirror M1 is read on circular scale inside the front box (least count .01mm) and on micrometer scale on the right side of the box (least count .0001mm). A linear mm scale is also provided on the right side of the mirror M1 to position it properly with Michelson Interferometer
Sample Availability for Michelson Interferometer : Yes
Michelson Interferometer Supplier Product Code : AT9896
Competitive Advantages of the product Michelson InterferometerGeneral Experiments to be performed successfully with this Michelson Interferometer.
- Determination of wavelength of sodium light threw Michelson Interferometer
- To find the wave number of D1 & D2 lines of sodium light with Michelson Interferometer
- To find the wavelength of laser beam light (diode or He-Ne laser) at Michelson Interferometer
- To find the thickness of Mica sheet etc using white light by producing colored fringes with Michelson Interferometer