Triangularsection track made of aluminium with perforations. An inlet cover is given atone of the ends, which is connected to hose of an air blower. The gliders moveon an air cushion thus minimizing friction. Apparatus is used for performingexperiments to investigate law of motion, speed, acceleration, and momentum.Digital Timer with two photogates alongwith various accessories are used forconducting all experiments.
- Tostudy the linear motion under virtually frictionless conditions.
- Tostudy the elastic and inelastic collision.
- Tostudy the concept of velocity.
- Tostudy the concept of accelerations.
- Tostudy the conservation of momentum & energy.
- Tostudy the dependency of mass ratio to kinetic energy.
- Accessoriessimply plug into the ends & top of vehicle.
- Facilitatesthe study of mechanics.
- Linearmotion under frictionless condition.
- Multipurposehand-held digital timer with data storage facility.
- Photogatewith sensitivity-adjustment knob.
- Preciseand accurate data.
- Manyother experiments can also be performed with the same timer.