|Home||» Products||» Fluid Mechanics Lab Equipment||» Losses Due To Pipe Friction In Pipe Lines|
Losses Due To Pipe Friction In Pipe Lines
Losses Due To Pipe Friction
The setup consists of 2 pipes of differential diameters, Which are connected in parallel. Pressure tapings are provided on each pipe to measure the pressure losses with the help of a differential manometer Control valves are fitted on each pipe , Which enables to use one pipe at a time for experiment .
Resent set-up is self- contained water re-circulating unit, provided with a sump tank and a centrifugal pump etc. Flow control valve and by-pass valve are fitted in water line to conduct the experiment on different flow rate of water is measured with the help of measuring tank and stop watch
- Water supply
- Electricity 0.5 kw, 220 V AC , single phase
- Floor area 1.5 x .75m
Technical Details :-
- Pipes (2 nos.) material GI of ½ & 1 diameter
- Pipe test section
- Water circulation
- Flow measurement using 25 Liters.
- Sump tank
- Pumps are in Kiloaker
- Tanks will be made of stainless steel.
- The whole set up is well designed and arranged in a good quality painter structure.