Microwave apparatus is used for study of Wave Phenomenon of the radiation produced, because its properties are very similar to those of light. In the present setup,used for the students to understand and learn the basic concepts of wave phenomenon. Demonstration of wave nature e.g., reflection, refraction,Polarization, Interference and diffraction of the radiation produced, can be done using this kit.
- To study optical phenomena in microwave optics system
- To study the reflection in microwave.
- To study the refraction in microwave.
- To study the polarization on microwave.
- To study the double slit interference.
- To study the single slit diffraction phenomena.
- Transmitter and receiver horn mounted on heavy base.
- 0-360° goniometer scale.
- Gunn diode power supply.
- Pin modulation.
- Different accessories for study the microwave optics.