Millik an oil drop experiment can test and verify the quantum nature of charges, measure the elemental charges and observe the brownian movement. In the set up the oil drops are viewed through the eyepiece while in the motion of oil drops is viewed by USB camera on PC which makes it easier to observe the experiment.
- To observe browni an movement in charged oil droplets.
- To determine the quantum nature of charge.
- Quick and accurate measurement.
- Clarity of drops for measurements.
- Stability of drops during measurements.
- Inbuilt power supply.
- USB Camera.
- Input voltage : AC 220V, 50Hz
- Plate voltage : 0~500V DC
- Change over switch : Between +ve, -ve and 0field
- Plate distance : 5 ±0.2mm.
- Total Magnification : 30X
- Linear field of vision : 3mm
- Scale division : 2 ±0.01mm.
- Objective lens : 100 lines/mm