High-quality, mobileexperiments stand from the SybaPro range for demonstrations and experiments. Features aluminiumprofile legs compatible with all add-ons and extensions for the SybaPro system.
The mobile experimentstand is supplied in kit form and needs to be assembled by customers
- 30-mm table top made ofhighly compressed, multi-layer fine chipboard conforming to DIN EN438-1
- Colour grey, RAL 7035,with 0.8-mm slightly textured laminate coating (Resopal) on both sides, conforming to DIN 16926
- Resistant to manychemicals and reagents including dilute acids and alkalis
- Resistant to heat, e.g.molten solder or heating at specific points such as by soldering tips or cigarette ends
- Table top with solidimpact-resistant protective edging made of 3mm thick RAL 7047 coloured plastic
- Coating and adhesive arePVC free
- Power strip with 6 outletsockets mounted underneath the table top, lead and earthed plug.