High-quality, mobileexperiments stand from the SybaPro range for demonstrations and experiments. Features aluminiumprofile legs compatible with all add-ons and extensions for the SybaPro system. The mobile experimentstand is supplied in kit form and needs to be assembled by customers themselves.
- 30-mm table top madeof highly compressed, multi-layer fine chipboard conforming to DIN EN 438-1
- Colour grey, RAL7035, with 0.8-mm slightly textured laminate coating (Resopal) on both sides, conformingto DIN 16926
- Resistant to manychemicals and reagents including dilute acids and alkalis
- Resistant to heat,e.g. molten solder or heating at specific points such as by soldering tips or cigaretteends
- Table top with solidimpact-resistant protective edging made of 3mm thick RAL 7047 coloured plastic
- Coating and adhesiveare PVC free
- Powerstrip with 6 outlet sockets mounted underneath the table top, lead and earthedplug