In order to understand the fundamental ofoptical fibers and analogue optical fiber communication, this kit has beendesigned. Wiring diagram for Fiber Optic Analogue Transmitter, Fiber OpticAnalogue Receiver, Fiber Optic LED Driver and Optical Power Meter has beenshown on the panel of kit. In thepresent setup, eight experiment can be performed by using this trainer. Theuser can design a number of other interesting experiments and small projectsbased on the kit.
- Calculate the numerical aperture and studythe losses that occur in optical fiber
- To study losses at FIBER junctions.
- To measure losses in dB of two optical FIBERpatchcords and the coefficient of attenuation.
- To study the relationship between the LEDforward current and the LED optical power output.
- To study the relationship between the opticalinput power, and the resultant photo current.
- To study the AC characteristics of a linearintensity modulation system.
- To study external circuitry to transmit anaudio signal through an optical FIBER using the analogue transmitter andreceiver.
- In-built function generator.
- Separate transmitter & receiver section.
- Microphone input section.
- Audio amplifier output section.
- Fiber cable 1m and 5m PMMA.
- In line SMA adaptor.