The projectile motion is for experimentally determining trajectories when a projectile is launched either horizontally or at an angle. Angles between 0 degree and 90 degree may be selected. Varying the tension in the spring can also enable different launch velocities.
- To determine the range of projectile as a function of the angle of inclination.
- To determine the (maximum) range as a function of the initial velocity.
- It is easy to fixed on the table.
- Two fixed photogates to measure the speed.
- Fexible Launch Positions at the different spring load.
- Angle can be adjusted easily.
- Spring Mechanism.