Advanced Technocracy Inc. is Manufacturer, Exporter & Supplier of Vapour Compression Refrigeration Unit.
Computer controlled refrigeration system enabling demonstration of the vapor compression refrigeration cycle and record the process variables using an integral USB interface, having the following capabilities.
The unit ideally composed of the following
- Temperature sensors measuring temperatures throughout the system
- Flowmeters to meters measuring flow of water through the condenser and evaporator.
- Electronic sensors measuring pressures before and after the compressor
- Variable area flowmeter measuring refrigerant flow rate
- Current shunt measuring current to the compressor motor
- Supplied complete with large water reservoir to isolate the process from fluctuations in temperature or pressure in the mains water supply
- Software: Educational software, windows based, range of functions and capabilities designed to make the operation of the equipment and processing of the results more straight forward, and also to enhance student understanding of the subjects being covered.
The device capable of clearly demonstrating the following lab experiments
- Real time display of superheat calculation and Coefficient of Performance
- Demonstration of the important features and operation of a vapour-compression refrigeration system,involving the combined processes of compression, condensation, expansion and evaporation (the vapour compression thermodynamic cycle)
- Analysis of the heat transfer processes in the condenser and evaporator where phase changes in the refrigerant stream occur
- Investigation of the effect of the following changes on the operation of the system and the resulting Coefficient of Performance:
- The effect of varying compressor speed on refrigerant pressures and temperatures in the system
- The effect of varying cooling water flow rate through the condenser
- The effect of varying heating water flow rate through the evaporator
- The effect of adjusting the setting of the Expansion Valve to vary the operating point (evaporator superheat setting) for different load conditions
- Performing a full energy balance across the system