The servo-machine test bench is a complete testing system for examining electrical machines and drives. It consists of a digital controller, a brake and the Active Servo software. The system combines state-of the- art technology with ease of operation.
The system also allows manual and automated synchronisation to be carried out.
The controller has the following features:
- Dynamic and static four-quadrant operation
- 10 selectable operating modes/machine models (torque control, speed control, flywheel, lifting
- drive, roller/calander, fan, compressor, winding gear, arbitrarily defined time-dependent load,
- manual and automated network synchronization)
- Integrated galvanically isolated amplifier for voltage and current measurement
- Speed and torque displays
- Four-quadrant monitor
- USB interface
- Thermal monitoring of the machine under test
- Testing for the presence of a shaft cover
- Connection voltage: 400V,50Hz
- Maximum power output:10kVA.