Shell & Tube Heat Exchanger ( Air To Water) Range Of Experiments:
- Determination of heat transfer coefficient forinner and outer surfaces of tubes.
- Study of variation of heat transfercoefficient with the type of flow
Shell & Tube Heat Exchanger ( Air To Water ) Specifications:
- Shell - 150NB, 750 m.m. long provided with end boxes.
One end box withdivider plate.
25% cut baffles - 4Nos. in the shell.
- Tubes - 4.5mm I.D.,6.35mm O.D.,250 m.m. length copper tubes with triangular pitch.
- Instantaneous waterheater, 3 Kw capacity, to supply hot water.
- Thermometer formeasuring the water temperature.
- Valves to control hotand cold water flow.
Shell & Tube Heat Exchanger ( Air To Water ) ServicesRequired:
- 3 P H, AC supply
- Floor space 1.5m. X 1m,
- 230V, 15A, AC supply with earthing connection.
- Water supply at the rate of about 10 lit/min at constant heat.