Simulated Controlled System
This module allow the simulation of different processes, such as 1st and 2nd order
processes,proportional ( P ) action processes, integral( I ) action processes, double
integral (I2 ) action processes.
- Power supply: +15 V ;0 V ; -15 V
- 1nput summing point for controlling variable (y) and noise variable (z).
- Signal voltage range:-10V, ..., +10V
- Coefficient of the proportional action of the process IMP = 0.2 (attenuation) ....1.5(amplification)
- Time constant Ti =0.1 .... 1000 s
- Time constant T2 =0.1 .... 1000 s
- It mounted on an insulated module, show a schematic diagram, terminals for the electrical connection. It one reset input for the restoration of the initial conditions,two
- selectors, three potentiometers, two rotary switches for coarse setting, one push button,
- two led indicators of over-range and a bus for the supply that allows the
- connection between the panels.