Thermal ConductivityOf Insulating Slab
Advanced TechnocracyInc.is Manufacturer, Exporter & Supplier of Thermal Conductivity OfInsulating Slab.
ThermalConductivity Of Insulating Slab set-up is designed to determine thermalconductivities of insulating materials in the form of slabs. The apparatusconsists of main central heater and ring guard heater, sandwiched between thespecimens. Cooling plates are provided on the either side of the specimen. Twoidentical specimens are clamped between heater ensures unidirectional heat flowthrough specimen. The whole assembly is kept in chamber and insulated byceramic wool insulation around the set-up.
Thermal ConductivityOf Insulating Slab Experiments
- Determinationof Thermal conductivity of insulating Material in the form of slab
- Studyof variation of thermal conductivity of the material with temperature
- Watersupply 5 lit/min (approx.)
- ElectricitySupply: I Phase, 220 V AC, 2 Amp.
- Tablefor set-up support
- ThermalConductivity Of Insulating Slab TECHNICAL DETAILS :
- Diameter: 180 mm (approx).
- Thickness: 12 mm (approx).
- CentralHeater : Dia 100 mm, sandwiched between copper plates.
- RingGuard Heater : Width 35 mm, sandwiched between copper rings.
- Coolingchamber : with Made of Aluminum for water circulation. 2 Nos.
- Oneeach for central & ring guard heater.
- DigitalTemp. Indicator : 0-199.90C, with multi-channel switch
- TemperatureSensors : RTD PT-100 type.
- InstructionManual : An ENGLISH instruction manual will be provided along with theApparatus
- MS/SSCabinet to accommodate the slab assembly.
- Thewhole setup is mounted on a powder coated base plate