|Home||» Products||» Laboratory Instruments||» Tube Heating Block|
Tube Heating Block
Dry Bath Incubators designed for multi-function dry bath heating.
Ideal for Enzyme Reactions, Inactivation of Sera, Incubation and other laboratory procedures.
Dry Bath Incubators has precise temperature control from ambient +5 Degree C to 150 Degree C with ±1 Degree C accuracy.
1. Designed for multi-function dry bath heating.
2. Ideal for Enzyme Reactions, Inactivation of Sera, Incubation and other laboratory procedures.
3. Precise temperature control from ambient +5 Degree C to 150 Degree C with ±1 Degree C accuracy.
4. User self compensation function for temperature to counter for difference between block temperature and sample temperature.
5. Fitted with Microprocessor Based Digital Temperature Indicator cum Controller for auto control with respect to time and temperature and is also fitted with IN-BUILT BUZZER TIMER for AUTO TIME CONTROL to indicate cycle end.
6. Microprocessor Based Digital Temperature Indicator cum Controller having individual display for set value and process value.
7. Heating cavity of 49mm carries two or one heating blocks of size 90mm (W) x 120mm (D) x 70mm (H) each.
8. Supplied with any one set of heating block of various configurations available.
9. Recessed well/cavity accomodates two interchangeable aluminium insert blocks.
10. Block extraction tool facilitates lifting of hot blocks for easy interchangeability.
11. MAC Dry Heating Block Incubators are powerful, compact and accurate-everything you need for the precision heating of test tubes, cuvettes, micro centrifuge tubes and other small containers.
12. High performance and user friendly controls combine to produce a specification which offers exceptional efficiency and reliability. The benefit to you- convenient, no fuss heating!
13. Excellent temperature control.
14. Uniform and stable heating
15. New compact size
Technical Specifications & Ordering Informations
Controller Microprocessor Based Digital Temperature Indicator cum Controller
Display LED with set value (SV) and Process value (PV)
BLOCK DIMENSIONS 1 blocks of size
(LxBxD) (in mm) 96mm(L) X 96mm(B) X 49mm
Heater Load 750
Temperature Range Ambient +/-5degC to 150degC
Temperature Accuracy +/-1degC
Material External Powder Coated CRC Steel
Block Polished Aluminium
Block Extraction Tool 1 No.Supplied with the unit for easy interchangeability of heating blocks.
Timer Fitted with AUTOMATIC DIGITAL MINUTE TIMER which starts automatically when set/desired value of temperature is achieved. When the set time period is over the heaters get switched off automatically.
Options Various configurations of heating blocks available.
Buzzer Alarm for cycle end
Power Supply 230V AC, 50/60Hz