Two Shaft Gas Turbine
Advanced Technocracy Inc. is Manufacturer, Exporter & Supplier of Two Shaft Gas Turbine .
1. Performance of a simulated single shaft unit
2. Performance of a single shaft unit with nozzle simulated load
3. Performance of a two shaft unit
4. Characteristics of individual components:
5.Gas generator compressor
6. Combustion chamber characteristics
7. Power turbine characteristics
The Two Shaft Gas Turbine employs a centrifugal compressor and a radial turbine, arranged back to back on a common shaft which together with a gas-fuelled combustion chamber operating on propane or butane, form the gas generator. Gases from the gas generator turbine pass to the power turbine which is a radial machine of larger size and thence to exhaust. The power turbine is loaded by a dynamometer system to absorb the power output and measure the power turbine torque.