Advanced Technocracy Inc. is Manufacturer, Exporter & Supplier of Universal Programmer.
- Programs high-density Flash memory devices at near theoretical minimum programming times
- Standard 48 pin universal pin-drivers come with universal package adapters to support all type of devices in same package with a single adapter. No adapters are needed for DIL devices. Universal adapters ensure rapid algorithm update. Device-specific adapters are also available for devices above 48 pins that are amounted on DIL48 module. Down to 1.5V low voltage devices are supported directly thanks to the DAC controlled I/O levels.
- Advanced hardware features minimized Bounce noise. Only IC manufacturers approved algorithms are adopted. High yield rates are guaranteed for all devices including low voltage, critical and second-hand devices. ±5% and ±10% Vcc Verification promises programming reliability.
- Supports 13200+ devices from up to 90 IC manufacturers including MEMORY, MCU, PLD.
- Free life-time software update.
- Pin continuity and wrong chip insertion check prevent chips from accident damage.
- Over-current and over-voltage protection for programmer hardware.
- Standard TTL/CMOS logic ICs and user-defined logic ICs can be tested and recognized.
- Software supports WINDOWS 98/ME/NT/2000/XP.
Operator friendly control software combines many powerful functions with ease of use. Project minimizes the whole process of device selection, file loading, device configuration setting, operation option, batch file setting etc. to a single step. History of device selection and file loading simplify operation. Batch command combines device operations like. program, verify, security into a single command at any sequence. Auto-Start start Batch command automatically as soon as the chip is detected to be inserted in the socket properly. Serial number can be generated and programmed into devices automatically in anyway customer specified. The correct device type will be suggested according to the actual ID read when a mistake type is selected. With help of the open API user can even change the buffer content from chip to chip. Recognizes file formats and detects large file offset automatically.