|Home||» Products||» Fluid Mechanics Lab Equipment||» Venturi Meter- Orifice Meter|
Venturi Meter- Orifice Meter
- Mobile, compact, comprehensive, sturdy design
- Fully instrumentation for experimentation of Orificemeter, Venturimeter & Rotameter.
- Comprehensive teaching package as optional attachments.
The module is self-sufficient unit to study the characteristics of Orifice meter, Venturimeter & Rotameter. The calibration of these meters can be study by comparing with actual flow measured in measuring tank. The orifice & Venturi is made of clear acrylic material to understand its operation phenomenon. Venturimeter & Orifice meter is mounted in such fashion that at a time we can select one of them & conduct the experiment. Rotameter is placed in supply line of pump to operating table. Pressure tapings are provided at appropriate location for measurement of differential pressure with Mercury U tube manometer. Variable flow can be achieved for various reading set. For the particular flow we can compare the reading. The Test set up of the Trainer can be used along with the Hydraulic Bench. The test set up system will be supplied with orifice meter, Venturimeter, Rotameter, Base for these unit and all essential accessories.
Operation & Maintenance Manual
Self-explanatory operating & maintenance manual will be provided. This will include Theory,
operating procedure, standard results, and maintenance procedures
- Orifice meter: inlet and outlet diameter 25 mm NB, made of transparent plastic / perplex
/ plexi - glass.
- Venturi tube: inlet and outlet diameter 25 mm NB, made of transparent plastic / perplex /
- Rota meter: Variable area with capacity 180-1800 LPH.
For Self sufficient System
- Centrifugal Pump: H.P. Tullu / Reputed make.
- Sump Tank (50Ltrs).
- Measuring tank and electronic level measurement system with digital stop watch.
- U tube manometer: having graduated screen of height 400 mm approx.
- Pipe and fittings made of PVC / corrosion resistant plastic.
- M.S. Stand with FRP Top
Service Required At Site
- Electric Supply 230V 50Hz. With proper earthing.
- Tap Water supply & drainage
- Multimedia computer based training package on Flow Meters
- Cut sections of valves & pumps
- Transparencies & Slides